Use TagMatiks Core to add RFID capabilities to your existing workflows and business systems. As a robust RFID middleware, TagMatiks Core makes managing your RFID readers and printers effortless.
- Easy Integration: TagMatiks Core software easily integrates with any existing RFID technology because it has support for multiple reader providers including Impinj, Zebra, ThingMagic, and Alien along with any reader that supports LLRP. TagMatiks Core also supports Gen2v2 RFID tags.
- Simple Device Management: No matter where all of your devices are in the world, you can manage all of them from the TagMatiks Core Reader Manager and Printer Manager on the cloud. You’ll also have access to every device’s settings, and can change them anywhere, anytime. Setup only takes a few minutes! Once the device is connected to the network, simply enter the devices IP address into TagMatiks Core and your device is connected. You can even install and connect this entire system in less than a day!
- It’s in the Cloud: This means that you can access this application from anywhere you have internet access. You do not have to manage this software in house, which is going to save you a lot of money, and allow your solution to grow with you.
- Automatic Data Organization: Using the Read Zone Manager, you can map different devices and antennas together to make a read zone that fits your business needs. For example, you can add all of the devices connected to receiving door portals into one read zone, name it Receiving, and collect all the receiving data together. With TagMatiks Core’s Direction feature, you can easily tell which way your items are moving, by simply configuring the direction settings in the read zone. This will add the direction data to each tag. By adding an IN or OUT designation to each tag, this will organize your data even further. You can create physical read zones that contain all the devices in a specific location, and add a location name to that read zone. This will add that location data to each tag that was read in that location so you can easily track exactly where each item has been, and where each item is now.
- Clear Visibility: Each reader, when added to TagMatiks Core, will pull all the data about that reader out to show you in our software. These details include the reader ID, firmware version, model name, the RF settings of reader mode, search mode, and session, along with many more. These are pulled straight from the reader so you know they are accurate and will give you the information you need about your reader when you need it. Not only can you see all of those settings for each of your readers, you can also change many of the settings to fit your own needs. For example, you can change which antennas are enabled, the power levels of each antenna, and the RSSI cutoff value for each antenna. You can also set up a duplicate elimination time for each individual reader to provide aggregation to the data, as well as filter the tag reads with an EPC mask.
- Collect Data With Ease: With the TagMatiks Core Process Manager, once you configure your endpoint, there is nothing left for you to do. Simply set it and forget it, the data will continuously be exported. You can even export the same data through multiple different endpoints at the same time! Processes also support the decoding of multiple tag data standards, including SGTIN-96, SGTIN-198, GRAI-96, and GIAI-96 and will decode any applicable tags before sending the data to the configured endpoint, so you do not need any software in between to convert that data for you. Endpoints currently supported are multiple different databases and API’s, SalesForce, and flat files. Full details on endpoint support can be found in the TagMatiks Core White Paper, and don’t worry, if you don’t see your endpoint listed, we can easily integrate with most systems.
- Customizable Feedback: Each read zone has the capability to have completely customizable feedback based on the number of GPIO ports available on the devices in that readzone. Do you want a motion sensor on one device to trigger the start read, while another devices electric eye triggers the stop? Simply select this in the GPI Settings, and click save; you have total control!
- Testing Capabilities: We have integrated the basic tag operations capability into TagMatiks Core middleware solution to be a complete solution. Here you can read from either a single device or read zone to test the reads, or to perform the Write, Lock, or Kill operations on a tag.
- Complete User Control:With Administrator permissions, you can control what all the other users are able to access. You can also add, edit, and delete users easily, right from the TagMatiks application.
- Advanced Reader Controls: See even more quickly how many readers you have that are in use, ready, or disconnected with those added statistics on the top of the reader details page for you. There is also the Last Heartbeat feature being added so that you can see the last date and time that each reader was connected to TagMatiks Core.
More Information on TagMatiks Core