All orders are Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
Defective products may be returned within thirty (30) days from the date of shipment with a valid RMA (Return Merchandize Authorization) number issued by RFID4U. Customer is responsible for the shipping cost.
Returns without a valid RMA number will not be accepted.
IMPORTANT! Please note that product that is found not suitable for a particular application or does not perform according to expectations (that are not in accordance with the product specifications and the operating environment) is not deemed defective.
If you need help selecting the right product for your application, please do not hesitate to contact us!
All returned products will be tested for defects and if no defects are found, the product will be returned to you without a refund.
All returned products must include the original manufacturer’s packaging, manuals, accessories, cables, etc., otherwise the product will not be accepted.
For defective products that are returned, refunds will be issued within 30 days from the date of receipt of the defective product. Shipping is non-refundable.
In case of misshipped items (we have shipped different items than you ordered by mistake), please contact us immediately. We will issue an RMA number and you can send it back to us. We will refund your purchase, once the RMA is processed. If all items within the order were shipped incorrectly, we will also refund the shipping cost.
Refusal of Delivery Packages
Any packages refused by the customer are deemed to be ABANDONED. All refused packages will be returned to sender at the shipper’s expense. No refunds will be issued for any packages which were refused for delivery.
Please make sure you read this carefully, we CANNOT accept the returned misshipped items under following conditions:
- Will NOT accept for return products that have been used.
- Products must be in RESELLABLE condition.
- Original box is missing, damaged, or ORIGINAL BOX IS DEFACED WITH WRITING OR MARKINGS.
- Product is missing packaging, manuals, or other components.
- Broken case media, print heads, and software.
- Products not purchased from RFID4U.
- Purchases or RMA’s issued over 30 days.
- Referencing RMA number is not included with the return.
- Special Order, custom configured, discontinued, or obsolete products.
- Product shipped with other than factory default settings (includes configuration changes per customer request).
- Serial numbers do not match the referenced invoice.
- Custom Media of any type.