Zebra ZQ620 Plus Mobile Barcode Printer (Non-RFID)
- Calculated at Checkout
With the ZQ620 Plus mobile printer you can improve inventory management and customer service in your store. The ZQ620 Plus takes Zebra’s popular QLn platform and makes it even better—adding advanced technology and innovative design that drive productivity, ease-of-use and manageability to a new level. A large color display takes all the guesswork out of printer status. Advanced battery technology and more battery capacity, power every minute of the longest shift. The instant wake-up feature ensures the ZQ620 Plus never sleeps on the job.This intelligent printer enters sleep mode when it is idle, and automatically wakes up the moment the user sends a print job. And the ZQ620 Plus instant wake-up works over both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Features & Benefits: -
- Apple® iOS, Android™ and Windows® Mobile connectivity
- Direct thermal printing of barcodes, text and graphics
- ZQ620/ZQ620 Plus and ZQ610/ZQ610 Plus: 3250 mAh (nominal) 23.4 Wh removable, rechargeable PowerPrecision+ Li-Ion battery
- Built-in battery charger
- Black mark and gap media sensing using fixed center position sensors
- Easy-to-use peel and present mode
- Label present sensor for issuing labels one at a time
- Tear bar for easy media dispensing
- Center-loading media locking for variable roll widths
- "Clamshell” design for easy media loading
- Large, easy-to-read color display (288 x 240 pixels)
- Color display can be customized using WML (text and icons)
- 5-way navigation buttons, two software defined keys
- Printer color alerts on the display
- Mark Down Labels
- Replacement Tags
- Mobile Point of Sale Receipts
- Pick and Pack Labels /Lists
- Finished Goods
- RFID Case/Pallet Labels
Transportation & Logistics
- Put Away
- Reverse Logistics Inventory Management
- ZQ62-AUWA004-00 - DT Printer ZQ620 Plus 3"/72mm; English fonts,Dual 802.11AC / BT4.x, Linered platen, 0.75" core, Group 0, Belt clip
Charging Accessory Options:
- P1065668-008 - AC adaptor US power cord
- P1031365-033 - Ethernet Single Charging Cradle with Power Cord
- P1031365-03 - 8Ethernet Single Charging Cradle without AC Adaptor
- SAC-MPP-3BCHGUS1-01 - 3-slot Battery Charger
- SAC-MPP-1BCHGUS1-01 - 1-Slot Battery Charger
What is included in the box?
- Zebra ZQ620 Plus mobile printer
- Battery (Li-Ion 3250mAh)
- Belt Clip (except when ordered with the extended capacity battery)
- Documentation (QSG, Registration Card, Safety & Regulatory Guides
What is the resolution of the Zebra ZQ620 Plus mobile printer?
The Zebra ZQ620 Plus RFID mobile printer has a resolution of 203 dpi (dots per inch).
What print method does the Zebra ZQ620 Plus mobile printer use?
The Zebra ZQ620 Plus mobile printer uses direct thermal printing technology.
What is the maximum RFID Media Roll size (OD – Outer Diameter) for the ZQ620 Plus Printer?
2.6 in./66 mm O.D. on a 0.75 in./19 mm or 1.375 in./34.9 mm inner core
What media types are compatible with the Zebra ZQ620 Plus mobile printer?
The Zebra ZQ620 Plus mobile printer is compatible with a wide range of media types, including Black Mark media labels, receipts, and tags. It can also print on linerless media and more.
What is the standard warranty for the Zebra ZQ620 Plus mobile printer?
The ZQ620 Plus printer is warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 1 (One) year from the date of shipment. which can be extended with Zebra OneCare support services.
What is the maximum Print width of ZQ620 Plus Printer?
The Maximum print width of ZQ620 plus printer is 4.1 in./104 mm.
What type of USB connector is being used on the ZQ620 Plus?
The ZQ620 Plus uses the same serial and USB (mini-B) connectors.
Which interface ports are standard, and which are optional?
All ZQ620 Plus printers come with Bluetooth, Serial, and USB standards. The Wi-Fi Radio is optional.
Can the ZQ620 Plus be manually put to sleep?
Yes, the ZQ620 Plus Series can be manually put to sleep by pressing the power button for less than 3 seconds.
256 MB RAM/512 MB FLASH
Maximum Print Width:
2.8 in./72 mm
Maximum Print Speed:
Up to 4.5 inches per second
7.35 inches x 6.5 inches x 3.25 inches (187 mm x 165 mm x 82.5 mm)
2.45 lbs (1.1 kg)
download data sheet: