Zebra Electrical Trigger handle for TC52ax (TRG-TC5X-ELEC1-02)
- Calculated at Checkout
Zebra Electrical handle for TC52ax (TRG-TC5X-ELEC1-02) uses electrical trigger via contacts on back side of TC52x/TC57x and TC52ax non-Healthcare models.
- Only compatible with TC52x/TC57x and TC52ax non-Healthcare models. Use Trigger Handle with mechanical trigger operation for other TC5X models.
- Trigger Handle accessory offers customers the option of using the product in a gun form factor, ideal for scan-intensive situations.
- Trigger Handle attaches to the mounts on the Rugged Boot (required). There are no mounting points on the terminal itself.
- Optional Wrist Strap (SG-PD40-WLD1- 01) also available.
- Provides access to rear facing camera and flash allowing camera to be used while using the trigger handle.
- Rugged Boot/Exoskeleton without handstrap (SG-TC5X-EXONHS-01). Rugged Boot/Exoskeleton with handstrap (SG-TC5X-EXO1-01) can also be used, but the handstrap will need to be removed before using with the trigger handle.
- TC52ax units with SE55 Advanced Range Imager require Rugged Boot/Exoskeleton with Handstrap (SG-TC52AX-EXOLOL-01). Handstrap will need to be removed.