Impinj MatchBox RFID Antenna
- If in stock, usually ships within 2-3 business days.
- Calculated at Checkout
Specification Overview: Polarization - Linear polarized, Requires 1 SMA TO R-TNC Cable, Frequency - 865 - 956 MHz.
Impinj's MatchBox RFID reader antenna is the ideal antenna for demanding item level applications that require reading tags at distances up to 5 cm (2 in). With a diminutive size, and an integrated 20 cm (8 in) SMA pigtail cable, the MatchBox RFID antenna mounts easily into confined spaces.
The MatchBox RFID antenna, by virtue of its optimized near-field performance, is virtually immune to the effects of liquids, powders, packaging, etc.
Typical applications include access control, ticketing, document control, high-speed encoding stations, packaging lines, and any situation that requires high reliability with a constrained read zone.
The MatchBox RFID antenna works for applications where standard antennas may fail, such as membership cards, blister packs, pill bottles, liquid-filled containers, and even tags floating in water.
- Ideal for short-range singulation of individual UHF tags (Strong near-field performance enables reading item tags 0 - 5 cm away)
- Near-field design penetrates liquids and most metals
- Perfect for use with very small tag inlays featuring near field antennas
- Small size: 73 mm x 33 mm x 12 mm
- Confined read zone to minimize stray reads
What is included in the package:
- Cable NOT included