Impinj Mini Guardrail RFID Antenna
- If in stock, usually ships within 2-3 business days.
- Calculated at Checkout
Specification Overview: Near field Antenna, Polarization - Linear, Requires Partner program authorization, Cable - Without cable, Frequency - 865-954 MHz.
Impinj's Mini-Guardrail RFID reader antenna has been designed for demanding item level deployments. This Mini-Guardrail RFID antenna is the ideal choice for access control, ticketing, document control, high-speed encoding stations, packaging lines, or any application requiring high reliability and a constrained read zone.
Because of its optimized short range performance, the Mini-Guardrail RFID antenna is virtually immune to the RF transmission limiting effects of items such as liquids, powders, and metallic packaging.
- Strong near-field performance for reading tags at a distance of 0-7.5 cm
- Small form factor of 70 x 133 x 19 mm
- Weak far-field gain to minimize stray reads
- Broadband design to enable world-wide operation
What is included in the package: