Zebra ZQ521 Premium Mobile 4-inch Wide Standard Printer (Non-RFID)
- Calculated at Checkout
Zebra's ZQ521 mobile printer works as hard as you do. Ideal for harsh, demanding applications requiring protection against shock/drop/vibration, dust and liquid. Prints 3" receipts and labels on the go.
Features & Benefits: -
- Android, Apple iOS, Windows® Mobile connectivity
- Bluetooth specification 4.1 EDR + LE
- 3250 mAh PowerPrecision+ (retrievable, rechargeable Li-Ion)
- USB On-The-Go ports (with optional strain relief)
- Power Smart Print Technology — anticipates upcoming printing to optimize battery consumption and print speed
- Direct thermal printing of barcodes, text and graphics
- IP54 rated for protection against solid and liquid ingress
- Tolerance of multiple drops from 6.6 ft./2 m to concrete
- Simple easy-to-read LCD with large icons for battery and wireless status
- Dual-sided tear bar which allows for clean tears in either direction (not available with linerless SKUs)
- Supports vertical and horizontal printing
- Shelf Edge Labels
- Mark Down Labels
- Replacement Tags
- Pick and Pack Labels /Lists
- Raw Materials
- Finished Goods
Transportation and Logistics
- Put Away
- Reverse Logistics Inventory Management
Ordering Options: -
ZQ51-BUE0000-00 - DT Printer ZQ511, media width 3.15"/80mm; English/Latin fonts, Bluetooth 4.1, stnd battery, US/Canada certs 687
What is included in the box?
- Battery (Li-Ion 3250 mAh)
- Belt Clip (except when ordered with the extended capacity battery)
- USB Cable
- Documentation (QSG, Registration Card, Safety & Regulatory Guides
What is the resolution of the Zebra ZQ521 Premium mobile printer?
The Zebra ZQ521 Premium mobile printer has a resolution of 203 dpi (dots per inch).
What print method does the Zebra ZQ521 Premium mobile printer use?
The Zebra ZQ521 Premium mobile printer uses direct thermal printing technology.
What is the maximum Media Roll size (OD – Outer Diameter) for the ZQ511 Premium Printer?
2.24 in./57 mm
What media types are compatible with the Zebra ZQ521 Premium mobile printer?
The Zebra ZQ521 Premium mobile printer is compatible with Direct thermal: receipt paper
What is the standard warranty for the Zebra ZQ521 Premium printer?
The ZQ521 Premium printer is warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 1 (One) year from the date of shipment. which can be extended with Zebra OneCare support services.
What is the maximum Print width of ZQ521 Premium Printer?
The Maximum print width of ZQ521 Premium printer is 4.09 in./104mm
Can the ZQ521 Premium be Automatically put to sleep?
Yes,This intelligent printer automatically enters sleep mode when it is idle, and automatically wakes up upon receipt of a printing job.
203 dpi resolution (8 dots per mm)
256MB RAM, 512MB Flash
Maximum Print Width:
Maximum Print Speed:
Up to 5 in./127 mm per second
Receipt, Gap/Black-mark Label, Tag, Linerless
download data sheet: