Zebra RFD9030 Standard-Range Ultra-Rugged UHF RFID Sled and TC26 Android Mobile Computer Kit
- RFD9031-G60G700-US /TC26AK-11A423-NAP
- Calculated at Checkout
The RFD9030 Ultra-Rugged UHF RFID Sled and TC26 mobile computer kit RFD9031-G60G700-US /TC26AK-11A423-NAP provide a highly accurate inventory tracking solution. The RFD9030 can read RFID tags from a distance and through materials, allowing for faster and more accurate scanning, reducing the likelihood of human error, and improving inventory accuracy. Kit allows employees to scan items quickly and easily, reducing the amount of time it takes to perform inventory and asset-tracking tasks. with a read rate of 1,300 tags per second, a standard read range of 22 feet (6.7 meters), and a 7,000 mAh battery of RFD90. and includes best-in-class 2.2 GHz advanced Qualcomm octa-core processor, including Wi-Fi/cellular connectivity of zebra TC26. This increases productivity and allows employees to focus on other important tasks. The tri-function user-programmable trigger offers easy access to RFID reading, barcode scanning, and other features appropriate to fit the demands of your workflows.
How does it work?
- The Zebra RFD90 Reader is attached to the Zebra TC26 with eConnex™ adaptors via Bluetooth connectivity. Once connected, the RFD90 Reader becomes an extension of the TC26 and is controlled through TC26's software (TagMatiks).
- When the RFD90 Reader scans an RFID tag, the identification number is sent to the TC26, which processes the data and displays it on the device's screen.
- The TC26's software (TagMatiks) can be configured to perform various actions based on the RFID data received from the RFD90.
RFD90 Sleds are compatible with almost any mobile device. Zebra eConnex™ adaptors allow you to mount a broad selection of rugged Zebra mobile computers,
Cradles that support RFD90 Sleds come in both one-slot and multi-slot options, as well as charge-only and communication variants. One-slot communication cradles have a Micro-USB port for connection to a host PC, while the multi-slot cradles possess an Ethernet port for connection to a corporate network. This connectivity allows you to manage your RFD90 Sleds while in the cradle also provides the ability to set configuration, push out firmware upgrades and monitor device health, so you get more information about your devices with less effort.
- RFD9031-G60G700-US - Zebra RFD9030 Standard-Range Ultra-Rugged UHF RFID Sled
- TC26AK-11A423-NAP - Zebra TC26 Android Mobile Computer
- ADP-RFD90-TC2X-1R -Zebra RFD90 Sled Bluetooth Adaptor for TC21/26
- Charging Cradle if selected above.
- CR90-1S0T-TC2-G-01 - Zebra Single Slot Charging Cradle for RFD90 and TC21/TC26 OR
- CR90-1S0T-TC2-M-01 - Zebra single Slot Charge-Communication ShareCradle for RFD90 and TC21/TC26
5. Accessories if selected above
- Power Supply (PWR-BGA12V50W0WW)
- DC Line Cord (CBL-DC-388A1-01)
- AC Line Cord (23844-00-00R)
Download data sheet: