Zebra RFD9090 Standard-Range Ultra-Rugged UHF RFID Sled and TC58 Android Mobile Computer Kit
- RFD9091-G60G700-US /TC58A1-3T1K4B1010-NA
- Calculated at Checkout
The RFD9090 Long-Range Ultra-Rugged UHF RFID Sled and TC58 mobile computer kit RFD9091-G60G700-US /TC58A1-3T1K4B1010-NA provide a highly accurate inventory tracking solution. The RFD9090 can read RFID tags from a distance and through materials, allowing for faster and more accurate scanning, reducing the likelihood of human error, and improving inventory accuracy. Kit allows employees to scan items quickly and easily, reducing the amount of time it takes to perform inventory and asset-tracking tasks. with a read rate of 1,300 tags per second, a standard read range of 75 feet (22.9 meters), and a 7,000 mAh battery of RFD90. provide a highly accurate inventory tracking solution. with class-leading processing power, memory and storage — the next-generation Qualcomm® 6490 octa-core processor,WWAN 5G Network connection, 16 MP integrated camera, SE55 1D/2D Advanced Range scan engine with Intellifocus™ technology full shift power and the intelligence to better manage batteries with Zebra’s PowerPrecision+ standard 4400 mAh of TC53 Mobile Computer
How does it work?
- The Zebra RFD90 Reader is attached to the Zebra TC58 with Zebra’s eConnex™ adapter. Once connected, the RFD90 Reader becomes an extension of the TC58 and is controlled through TC58's software (TagMatiks).
- When the RFD90 Reader scans an RFID tag, the identification number is sent to the TC58, which processes the data and displays it on the device's screen.
- The TC58's software (TagMatiks) can be configured to perform various actions based on the RFID data received from the RFD90.
RFD9030 Sleds are compatible with TC58, Zebra TC58 can be connect with the sleds via a Zebra’s eConnex™ adapter ADP-RFD90-TC5X-2E.
Cradles that support RFD90 Sleds come in both one-slot and multi-slot options, as well as charge-only and communication variants. One-slot communication cradleshave a Micro-USB port for connection to a host PC, while the multi-slot cradles possess an Ethernet port for connection to a corporate network. This connectivity allows you to manage your RFD90 Sleds while in the cradle also provides the ability to set configuration, push out firmware upgrades and monitor device health, so you get more information about your devices with less effort.
- RFD9091-G60G700-US - Zebra RFD9090 Standard-Range Ultra-Rugged UHF RFID Sled
- TC58A1-3T1K4B1010-NA - Zebra TC58 Android Mobile Computer
- ADP-RFD90-TC5X-2E - RFD90 Sled eConnex Adaptor for TC53/58
- Charging Cradle if selected above.
- CR49-1S0T-TC5-G-02 - Zebra Single Slot Charging Cradle for RFD90 and TC53/TC58 OR
- CR49-1S0T-TC5-M-02 - Zebra single Slot Charge-Communication ShareCradle for RFD90 and TC53/TC58
5. Accessories if selected above
- Power Supply (PWR-BGA12V50W0WW)
- DC Line Cord (CBL-DC-388A1-01)
- AC Line Cord (23844-00-00R)
Download data sheet: