Trimble Juno T41 External Battery Pack "Juice Pack"
- Contact us for availability information.
The Juno T41 is no longer available for general sale. Please contact us for pricing.
Trimble Juno T41 external battery pack provides nearly double the run-time between charge cycles. This is ideal for mobility solutions that have processor-intensive applications or that heavily use Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or cellular WWAN connectivity, the load on the battery is high and the external battery pack provides the power you need to get work done without downtime to recharge.
External battery pack features a 3.3 Ah lithium-ion battery, plus intelligent controller logic to optimize the user experience and maximize the total available run-time.
- Communicative: The external battery pack connects to the custom port on the bottom face of the Juno T41 handheld computer. The bottom face of the external battery pack provides the same custom port so that using it will not interfere with the use of USB host/client or 9-pin Serial data connections.
- Informative: A status check button and three LEDs inform users of the status of the battery charge when charging or when in use.
- Easy to use: Recharge the external battery pack from the same International AC Charging Kit or Vehicle Charging Kit that is used for the Juno T41 handheld computer. The charge time is the same as the Juno T41 handheld computer battery charge time, when the external battery pack is not installed on the Juno T41 handheld computer.
- Easy to hold: A hand strap enables users to easily maintain a secure grasp without using a tighter grip.
- Intelligent: Charge with or without the Juno T41 handheld computer attached. When the external battery pack is attached to the Juno T41 handheld computer, the internal battery is charged at a higher priority.
- Rugged: Built and tested to the same MIL-STD-810G environmental tests as the Juno T41 handheld computer. It is rated IP65 and the electrical connector is rated to IP65 when installed on the Juno T41 handheld computer.
What is included in the package:
- External battery
Download Data Sheet: