Trimble 24 Month Extended Warranty for Yuma 2
- Please allow 2-3 business days for delivery.
Trimble Yuma2, 24 Month Extended Warranty extends the Ranger manufacturer 1-year warranty by an additional 24 months. A End User Extended Warranty Certificate, documenting the Extended Warranty coverage purchased, and the serial number(s) protected by the Extended Warranty is provided.
Please note: An Extended Warranty purchased with a rugged computer will be assigned to that rugged computer. An Extended Warranty purchased without a rugged computer will require the customer to provide a serial number to assign the Extended Warranty to.
Yuma2 comes with a standard one-year warranty. The manufacturer warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship from or by the manufacturer.
Extended Warranty highlights:
- When an Extended Warranty is purchased, the standard one-year manufacturer warranty is: Extended per the length of the Extended Warranty purchased.
- The Extended Warranty must be purchased either at the time of purchase of your new handheld computer or within first year of ownership.
- The Extended Warranty applies to standard manufacturer warranty for defects in workmanship or parts.
- A rugged outdoor computer must be returned with the serial number intact to qualify for repairs under warranty.
- Trimble may repair or replace your rugged outdoor computer at our discretion.
- The Extended Warranty does not cover PowerBoot Modules, battery packs or consumable accessory items such as a screen protector, stylus and stylus tether.